Google
 

Monday, January 12, 2009

Airplane + Computer = Poetry

Sooo I wrote some poems on the plane back to school. I got sick of staring out the window. I'll just post one at a time, over a series of time... If I remember to, haha. Here's the first one.

Look at the world,
The whole thing.
It’s there at your fingertips.
Pick it up, hold it in your hands.
Roll it around for awhile.
Put it in your mouth, chew on it.
Get the full flavor, the whole effect.
Then it’s up to you;
Swallow it,
Or spit it out.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Megan why do you tease us with one poem at a time? I would like to read the rest now please because this one is quite nice.

I'm particularly fond of the image of eating a world. Somehow, I relate this back to Galactus. Yay comics =).

Meg said...

haha It's not teasing, they aren't very good. I'll post the others later today maybe.

Haha, comics. nerd. just kidding :)